Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Motor How Do I Tell If A Motor's Start Winding Has Failed?

How do I tell if a motor's start winding has failed? - motor

Our dryer has stopped working the other day: if you use the "Start" button, which starts to run, but when you release the button again to stop. I have a lot of research, and the usual causes of this does not seem to be the problem. One expert said that the early settlement of the motor and the engine is not likely to be replaced. Before spending $ 100 + to buy a new engine, but I would be sure it is the problem. Is it possible to begin to see a dryer motor winding, test whether it is true? My hair is almost completely eliminated, allowing the engine is easily accessible.

Thanks for any help you can give me. My wife will kill me and not just hiring a technician or buy a new dryer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment