Thursday, December 24, 2009

Undertaker Casket Match Wrestling Moment This Week: Shawn Micheals Vs Undertaker Casket Match Royal Rumble 1998?

Wrestling moment this week: shawn micheals vs undertaker casket match royal rumble 1998? - undertaker casket match

It was a very good game. The two men have worked very hard, but it was the worst part about this game that was the beginning of the Shawn I'm going to celebrate with you. had a lot of crazy here. There was a point where the entrepreneur Shawn ran a rope or cable around the coffin, but fell again Shawn Undertaker in the casket. (Note: Shawn awkardly actually ended up in the coffin.) Shawn is a media flight on the coffin had been the top turnbuckle. Finally, there was a little uncomfortable and I started a fight, because after bizzare Kane / Undertaker feud, in my opinion, no sense. Undertaker came to us on the chokeslam and tombstomb Boriqua but the New Age Outlaws and knocking out Undertaker, but Kane comes and clears the ring. Kane and Undertaker are left alone in the ring. looks for a moment, then tombstomb Kane is the Undertaker. Chokeslams Undertaker in the coffin (Paul bearures it so I believe) Kane puts gasoline in the coffin, the lights in the coffin on fire. when they open tThe coffin, Undertaker is not there (the shadow of the Yokozuna / match) casket funeral, was the beginning of a conflict of meaning, not maker in my opinion. Although I Hell match at Unforgiven 1998, has fallen in the trap, I would give him one. . . . 2 of 5 I loved the fight at all.

What do you think now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment