Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bluetooth Dongle For Pc How Do I Get My Bluetooth Dongle To Communicate With My Nokia PC Suite?

How Do I Get My Bluetooth Dongle To Communicate With My Nokia PC Suite? - bluetooth dongle for pc

I have a Bluetooth adapter and I wanted a few photos from my laptop to my daughter, Nokia 6230i, so download Nokia PC Suite and when I try to connect using the dongle and it using the File Manager to add transmission installed PC Suite Not Connected ".. Would it help if I have not hooked my Sony Ericsson PC Suite? ..
Is the dongle, or the suites?

2 comments:

Python said...

is your adapter pairs, and Nokia and Sony? If they are, then that is the combination can cause a conflict, I think you have to uninstal your PC from Sony. Search Site Troubleshooting Nokia.

Unfortunately we can not help!

oadbywon... said...

You can not transfer from PC to Nokia PC Suite, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, see the Web site and loads of Nokia PC Suite and then configure the 6230 to the Bluetooth standard, which key, so moving

Post a Comment