Friday, January 8, 2010

San Jose State Basketball Will I Get Into San Jose State University?

Will I get into San Jose State University? - san jose state basketball

I'm going to peak in August, and I'm worried if I go into SJSU with budget cuts in recent years.

"I go to a private school in California
"I have a GPA of 2.9 and the public school, private grade point average of 3.0
-1720 In SA
- (SA 2) will be coming soon

Extra curriculars:
Black-belt (6 years Karate)
Soccer-1 years
Cross Country 2 years
Subject to 1 years
Basketball-1 years
Work has expierence
CEN --

For more information:
"I have a cousin who it is (idk if this helps at all)
the "Indian


I also know (if possible), what would be my% chance of entering.

2 comments:

I Like Reading said...

Help Sats. Your GPA could be problematic for some people (especially since the economy to the school may be more difficult with the cuts and more people use)

However, with college applications, sports, work and volunteer experience will only strengthen your application. You mentioned that you have a price. If you have received the honor roll at any moment? All prices for services in all sports, voluntary work or otherwise? 've Remember to add your application, if not yet implemented!

No stress! :) Good luck.

Grant Michols said...

You will probably come in around 90%.

Post a Comment