Monday, January 18, 2010

Loans Online Decision How Do You Get A Legal Degree Online?

How do you get a legal degree online? - loans online decision

I am 38 years old. I have two years college in the right belt after high school. I want a lawyer. Full-time to change it.

Any tips? Online learning seems ideal for me, but I have no idea that one or this program. It seems that millions of people. In addition, I've searched for ways to find to pay for it.

It is a loan the best way?
A scholarship?

Does anyone know the details of the decision, and important steps to take, now that I have decided?

Thank you very much.

1 comments:

curious! said...

I recommend Regis University in Colorado. I took a course online and enjoyed name a few - were not easy!

http://www.regis.edu/

They also have a real campus in Colorado, we invite you to visit. Good luck!

Post a Comment