Sunday, January 3, 2010

How To Remove Nordic Ski Bindings On Facebook, How Do I Remove The Option To Stop Showing That I Posted On My Friend's Wall On The News Feed?

On Facebook, How do I remove the option to stop showing that I posted on my friend's wall on the news feed? - how to remove nordic ski bindings

When writing on the wall, my friend can see my mutual friends, who has sent me into the wall. In the News Feed says: "So-so" More or less: Blah, blah, blah "

How can I prevent publication of a new w / o deleting the position of the wall? It's like all our convo read automatically.

5 comments:

SaamRoxx... said...

I am not afraid. . .
I know it's boring: /! x

I hope that helped:)

yepp. said...

Omg I just ask. It's boring. Especially when all the "friends" are not necessarily all on my Facebook friends, and half of them are curious people you know from school or work or elsewhere. I do not see anyone at the interview. have a complaint to Facebook. lol

Spectre said...

You can not. Facebook is becoming less private now ...

Spectre said...

You can not. Facebook is becoming less private now ...

Hayden10... said...

You can not .... I hate that too =)

Post a Comment