Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prism Tv Where Can I Buy Lcd Prism For My Projector ? I Have Panasonic Pt-ae900u?

Where can i buy lcd prism for my projector ? I have panasonic pt-ae900u? - prism tv

I have a Panasonic PT-AE900U. I had a problem in the middle of the image is blurred. one can say, is blurry, if you check the TV guide, or if there is, in the middle. I showed the company that repairs projectors. who say that the green color is burnt on the prism. shows the lens and I think it is something like a series of dots in the middle of the green screen.
is what is the problem?
Where can I get a new LCD prism and how?

1 comments:

James E said...

You can have a mechanic do it for you. I do not know any place that this contributes to the general public.

Ask the guy who looked like components and estimation of work.

Post a Comment