Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wrestling W Megavideo In What Episode Of Whose Line Is It Anyway Does Colin Mochrie Wrestle W/ An Audience Member?

In what episode of Whose line is it Anyway does Colin Mochrie wrestle w/ an Audience member? - wrestling w megavideo

I remember a game (I believe it was "Dating Game") as Colin us back to a member of the audience and try to fight it. Later, everyone laughed at him, because the real lady and press down.
And yes, I know there's an episode where he is coach of the struggle of women, but that's not right.

1 comments:

Fancy New Beesly said...

I'm sorry, I remember this episode. and I saw many of them. To help you, you can go on youtube and find what you are looking for. There is an overwhelming number of music videos, is the line. Good luck and I hope you find what you want. =)

Post a Comment