Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Should Your Cervical Mucus Look Like Before Your Period I Could Really Use Your Help Ladies!!?

I could really use your help ladies!!? - what should your cervical mucus look like before your period

1. 5th day of my last period January, was in the last month of the 9th December. These are my first two periods, since I'm the NuvaRing, I also had an IUD for 3 years and took the book and it would be easier to leave if I wanted to try anyway .... I do not take tests, I can not more sites that subscribe to confuse me and flooding my inbox! I'm curious, what are some things you should try to understand, of course, know what I should sign on my body, I am sure that all have something in cervical mucus, I have consulted the other issues here, but Haven was not much of them, I wonder how things like say, if it is likely that my best and what you said about me sharesU:) thank you a ton! I really appreciate it!

5 comments:

butterfl... said...

The only advice I can give here is try to relax, because if you want a baby for any reason, you will lay a hormone. Every sign is a sign of pregnancy, although there is no signal at all. They are on Yahoo Answers to find the whole day trying to justify their madness. So relax and let nature

♥§ᶤᵑᶠᶸᶩ♥ said...

Hello, I bought some ovulation Predictor sticks outside of eBay ... u can mix and match, I had allowed 17 ovulation and pregnancy 3 (only 20) and will cost me EUR 3.79 including post and packaging ... Opportunity to tell you more when they are most fertile and learn to become pregnant:) good luck xxx

Cindy D said...

You can use a ovulation test or your doctor to teach drawing your temperature and cervical mucus. Good luck!

cutie074 said...

Try to do a test track and oval, light itself.

Teresa said...

Begin to understand the least burdensome manner, of course, have sex the day ends on yours, then have sex every 36 hours until after 20 days of the cycle (day 1, the first day of your period is). 36hrs a week. Sex should be like ...
Monday morning sex
Tuesday Night Sex
Wednesday - no sex
Thursday morning sex
Friday Night Sex --
Saturday and no sex
Tomorrow, Sunday Sex

36hrs Sex offers 2 options for the design, maximizing the most during the fertile days and your children about your sperm. And start taking folic acid can now, if your baby is taken before conception.

Good luck baby dust !!*** ***

Post a Comment